Amazon Web Services
AWS Premier Partner
As an AWS Premier & Managed Services Partner holding the Healthcare and Marketing & Commerce Competencies, Logicworks applies deep AWS technical and operational expertise in the design, deployment, automation, and management of complex infrastructure to deliver a predictable and consistent customer experience as an ongoing extension of their clients’ operations.
- AWS PREMIER PARTNER: Logicworks is one of only a few Premier Partners in the world with capabilities to help enterprises implement and operate the AWS cloud with a long-standing pedigree of managing complex and compliant traditional infrastructures. Our understanding of both traditional IT platforms and AWS enables us to help clients wherever they are in their transitions to AWS.
- AWS MANAGED SERVICE PARTNER: Logicworks is part of a select group of AWS partners that have passed a rigorous third-party audit in AWS Cloud design, migration and management. The designation provides independent validation of our operational excellence in AWS infrastructure design, helping customers deploy new workloads in the cloud and keep those applications running successfully as their requirements change and evolve.
- APN HEALTHCARE COMPETENCY: The APN Healthcare Competency highlights Logicworks’ technical proficiency and capability around building solutions for healthcare payers and healthcare providers that store, process, transmit, analyze and secure patient information. This designation highlights Logicworks’ ability to help healthcare clients protect their resources, so they can focus on improving the quality of care for their customers.
- APN MARKETING & COMMERCE COMPETENCY: As an APN Marketing and Commerce Competency Partner, Logicworks provides fully PCI 3.0 compliant, enterprise-grade infrastructure for SaaS, retail, and data-intensive applications. With over two decades of experience hosting complex applications on traditional infrastructure, Logicworks is uniquely capable of optimizing legacy applications on AWS.
- APN MIGRATION COMPETENCY: Logicworks is part of the inaugural group of APN members that have acheived the APN Migration Competency. This recognition highlights Logicworks’ proven ability to help businesses move datacenter environments successfully to AWS, including all phases of complex migration projects, discovery, planning and operations.
- APN DEVOPS COMPETENCY: As an APN DevOps Competency Partner, Logicworks provides full automation of the AWS infrastructure build-out, management, and deployment process. Logicworks helps customers use tools like AWS CloudFormation, AWS Service Catalog, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS Elastic Container Service, Puppet, and Jenkins to improve transparency and reduce friction between software development and IT.
Visit Logicworks’ partner page on the AWS website.